Other Services

Calgary Immigration Office

Family Reunification

Citizenship and Immigration Canada has a long-standing commitment to the reunification of families. Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents can apply to sponsor an eligible relative for Permanent Residence. Eligible relatives can include a parent or grandparent or dependent child (including adopted child). You may also sponsor a sibling, niece or nephew, granddaughter or grandson who is orphaned, under the age of 18 and not married or in a common-law relationship.

In order to sponsor a relative, you must first qualify as a sponsor. SSSS Immigration Services will help you determine if you are eligible as a sponsor, and will prepare and submit both the sponsorship application and the application for Permanent Residence on behalf of the sponsored family member.

Our Services


Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents may be eligible to apply for the parent and grandparent super visa. This visa is valid for up to 10 years and will let you visit your family in Canada for up to two years without renewing your status. You also need Medical Insurance for the Parents. SSSS Immigration Services can guide you step by step how to apply for this visa.


Temporary Resident Visas may be for single entry or multiple entries. If you need a temporary resident visa, you must apply for one before you leave; you won’t be able to get one once you arrive in Canada. Some counties do not require a temporary resident visa to either visit or transit Canada. Send us an email for details.


It is often referred to as tourist visas – allow tourists to stay in Canada for a maximum of six months. They are not allowed to work during this period and must agree to leave the country before the six-month period expires. SSSS Immigration Services can guide you in a simple and effective manner to know about the documents required to apply for this visa.


Anyone planning to study in Canada for more than six months will require a Canadian study visa. This type of visa must be applied for as soon as the student receives a letter of acceptance from an educational institution. SSSS Immigration Services can guide you to prepare your documents and choose the right College / University to make your career path a success.


SSSS Immigration Services can also help you to extend your stay while you are in Canada. You should apply 30 days before your status, student or work status, expires to extend your visitor change your permit type (for example, from a student permit to a work permit) or change your permit condition (for example, if you are studying and you want to change schools, or if you are working and you want to change jobs).


SSSS Immigration Services can help you to Restore your status in Canada. Our Licensed Immigration Consultant can help you to guide through the whole process professionally.


To become a Canadian Citizen, you must be 18 years of age or over; a Permanent Resident; must be in Canada legally as a “permanent resident”; must have lived in Canada for at least three years out of the four years right before the day you apply; must know English or French; and must learn about Canada. SSSS Immigration Services can help you to prepare for the Citizenship Test.


The sponsor has a right to appeal a decision not to issue a visa to a member of the Family Class.

Canada Immigration Services
Super Visa Consultant Calgary


  • Skilled Workers
    • Federal Skilled Worker
    • Federal Skilled Trade
  • Alberta PNP Program
  • Quebec – Selected Skilled Workers
  • Manitoba Immigration Nominee Program
  • Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program
  • NOVA SCOTIA Nominee Program
  • Study in Canada
  • Study in New Zealand